Clouds on a clear sky are one of the most serene views ever witnessed. Join Hsieying@hsieying as she teaches you her painting techniques to achieve a piece of heaven on your own.
This workshop is also a good starting point for beginners interested in gouache painting.
Hsieying’s work involves the exploration of space, textures and colours with nature and everyday life objects. She’s a painter born and raised in Brunei , currently based in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
In this workshop you will learn :
– basics of gouache painting such as how to choose the right paper, how to handle the paints, brushes etc.
– basics of colour mixing
– understanding the basic techniques such as wet on wet and dry painting.
the workshop fee includes :
– 4 hours of instructional activities with Hsieying
– 3 watercolour brushes
– 1 Arches hot press 300gsm paper and 1 Arto 360gsm paper
– 1 small sized watercolour paper for colour swatching
– masking tape (sharing basis)
– Holbein Artist’ gouache paints (sharing basis)
– Winsor Newton designer gouache paints (sharing basis)
– Mixing palette
∙ After the payment is made, please send a copy of your deposit slip to email@example.com so we can confirm your slot.
∙ Classes are kept small (max. 10 participants) in order to allow hands-on instruction. Make sure you register soon to secure your spot!
∙ *All confirmed/paid slots are non-refundable, but are transferable. Just inform us at least 1 week before the workshop date so we can arrange a transfer.
∙ Reserved/unpaid slots will be released if the payment is not made within 3 days.
Search for KLigraphy Studio on Waze. Parking is available at the studio.
p/s: We have cats at the studio!