Come explore the beauty of fluid acrylic art, in which acrylic colours in a runny consistency flow on canvases to form beautiful, sometimes unexpected artworks in front of you. In this workshop, Peigee (@peigeejonsc) will demonstrate Fluid Acrylic Art through two pouring methods – dirty pour and negative space flip and drag. You will learn about the brief history of Fluid Art, recipes and instructions, colour combination, paint density and transparency, as well as material to create cells in a handout to take home for future experimentation. Each student will get two canvases, and all materials will be provided. So, bring over that little creative child in you and join us!
Who is it for?
Anyone who loves playing with fluid colours on a canvas to colour their imagination.
Workshop fee covers the following:
- 2 canvases
- 1 postcard
- Avoid wearing white or any beloved of yours that will make you miserable if you stained it with colours.
- Students will need to come back 3-5 days after class to pick up their paintings since the canvases need to be fully set up and dry. (Can make arrangement with Peigee upon collection)
Class cap: 10 pax maximum
* All confirmed/paid slots are non-refundable, but are transferable.
* All reserved/unpaid slots will be released if the payment is not made within 3 days.
* A minimum of 5 students is required for the class, in the event of the class not meeting the minimum, students will be refunded.